Huckabee Fun Forum!

December 18th, 2007 | Categories: Funny Stuff, Stupidity | Tags: , , , ,

If you’re looking to kill some time and have some fun, you should totally sign up at this Huckabee grassroots webforum.

Tons of fundie nutjobs on there making hilarious comments like this:

If someone votes for someone other than Mr. Huckabee, are they going to hell?

I believe so.  Huckabee is God’s candidate, and his miraculous rise in the polls over the past month show that there is divine intervention at work.  So that goes to show that going against God’s divine will is a sin, as exampled by the disobedience of Eve, is blasphemy against Our Lord and Savious Jesus Christ and His Father above, then they will commit a sin greater than any other.

Do you think they will burn in the fiery pits of hell For Ever and Ever for not casting their vote for Mr. Huckabee?  If not, why?

1. The Shane
    December 19th, 2007 at 00:52
    Reply | Quote | #1

Holy fucking shit, pardon my language, but that’s just…wow. Some people.

2. Jesse
    December 19th, 2007 at 07:27
    Reply | Quote | #2

God wants me to rid the earth of fucktards. ‘Specially those that beleive in Him…

3. themandotcom
    December 19th, 2007 at 16:45
    Reply | Quote | #3

I’m having a debate on the forums with some idiots :P

4. matt
    December 20th, 2007 at 01:39
    Reply | Quote | #4

this is actually a serious problem that america is facing now more than ever. many religious leaders are including things like this in their sermons (telling their followers than one political candidate is closer to god than the other) and using the fear of god to influence them into voting one way or another. it was used to elect george bush and now its coming into the next election. i’m deeply saddened by this and i think something should be done to stop it.

5. Dex
    December 21st, 2007 at 04:16
    Reply | Quote | #5

This is a ridiculous site, I go there to ask simple questions, to be supported by facts, and these nincompoops throw their bible, and false idols at me..BTW I’m GoBarack if you wanna join in :]

6. Ian
    December 21st, 2007 at 08:27
    Reply | Quote | #6

I’m (not completely sure.. but) thinking it’s a joke site run by people who don’t like Huckabee, but I might be wrong. I mean, the arguments used are just so over the top it’s crazy.

7. Dex
    December 21st, 2007 at 13:58
    Reply | Quote | #7

I don’t know, there’s some crazy bitches there..anyways HAPPY WINTER SOLSTICA!!

8. Ian
    December 21st, 2007 at 16:17
    Reply | Quote | #8

Merry shopmas!

9. Ken
    December 22nd, 2007 at 00:07
    Reply | Quote | #9

I’m calling Poe’s law on that site.

Happy Solstice to All Celebrate the birth of the Sun