Problem?

May 2nd, 2011 | Categories: Funny Stuff, News, picture | Tags: , , ,

1. May 2nd, 2011 at 18:04
    Reply | Quote | #1

Word on the street is, Osama’s been dead for over 10 years.

And really, these things almost always happen just before the elections.

• Ian
      May 2nd, 2011 at 18:04
      Reply | Quote | #2

*cough* elections are 1.5 years away……. :P

It’s always election season in the US.

• May 2nd, 2011 at 18:07
        Reply | Quote | #3

Anyway, check this picture out (it may not be suitable for everyone):

• Ian
          May 3rd, 2011 at 18:09
          Reply | Quote | #4

Yeah, but those are not the real photos. The pentagon hasn’t released the actual photos yet….

• Gamaliel
            May 3rd, 2011 at 20:28
            Quote | #5

So they DO have photos!

• Ian
            May 3rd, 2011 at 22:09
            Quote | #6

Yes, but they haven’t been released yet. The ones float around on the net are not real.

The entire raid was being broadcast live to the whitehouse, that’s where this picture came from.. http://cslacker.com/images/view/6944

• May 6th, 2011 at 00:00
            Quote | #7

They are holding on to the alleged photos. Perhaps because it could incite further violence towards Americans (especially Pakistanis, since that’s where Osama was said to have been living in for quite a while and where he allegedly was shot and killed).

I’m an atheist who can’t stand bullshit that gets carried out by extremists, but I’m afraid I have to wear my lil’ tinfoil hat here. I know not every conspiracy theory is for everyone, but I feel rather skeptical and rather question this all. I honestly believe that because of the recent failures of the Obama Administration (like his supposed birth certificate which came under fire a few weeks ago and also low approval ratings) the White House felt it was needed to abruptly report that they have found bin Laden and killed him. Also, they said they buried him at sea within 24 hours of the news report.

Of course, I’ve been told that it’s the Islamic traditional way of burying their dead, and that they probably wouldn’t want anyone locating the alleged body they had in their possession; however, I really think that this was a contrived act. My reason for saying this is due to the failing economy going to deeper shits over here I think that they wanted to postpone their war in Afghanistan so they could help rebuild the economy. Just recently our gas prices have fallen 10% or so.

And as for the election part, Obama can just back himself up using the “Oh Yeah? But I Caught Osama!” card for the real elections in November 2012. Many were displeased with Bush, so this definitely will convince many more liberals to side with Obama than any other democrat candidate.

Regardless, we’ll see. This is just very recent so we’ll have to give it time for both sides (conspirators vs. non-conspirators) to better explain their arguments.

2. Neutral Views
    May 5th, 2011 at 12:09
    Reply | Quote | #8

The longer they hold back releasing the photos, the bigger the shitty conspiracy theories will get

3. Neutral Views
    May 7th, 2011 at 16:02
    Reply | Quote | #9

Al Qaeda: “yes we do have a problem, we’re going to revenge his death. Problem another US skyscraper?”

4. Dediex
    May 28th, 2011 at 01:52

I think Obamatroll has a nice ring to it, don’t you?